Tuesday 23 January 2007

New Year 2007 (Back Dated, Repost)

Today is the beginning of Year’07 and the end of Year’06. I went to Church for the New Year Eve Mass for countdown. Today's service will be different from usual. It will be incharged by the youth. The songs are mostly modern christian pop songs and the presentation are more lifely. I enjoyed much of the songs and the service as it reminded me of Capital Christian Centre. It makes me fell good and rejoice.

Today is also the launching of the much waited Holy Spirit Cathedral own website. Father Henry was given the honor to launch it on this New Year Eve. It marked the beginning of new era for us to share the good news of God’s teaching.This year I have 10 resolutions that I wish I can achieve. I wrote them down in my diary after deep thoughts. I knew that to achieve these, ones need to have strong discipline and determination.

One of the resolution is to start my own blog. To share with others my thoughts.I am sure everyone have their own resolutions. If you yet to think about it, its never too late to do it now. Happy New Year'07 and God Bless.

スタンリ一 笔字

No comments: