Tuesday 23 January 2007

Japan Travel Idea & Planning

BL informed me on WW1 that he will go to Japan for 8 days trips on WW3.5 to WW5.1. It is like 'Pucuk dicita, ulam mendatang'. I have waiting for 3 years to go to Japan. This is indeed a golden opportunity. Oh...Yeah..!!

He has spent lots of time planning and obtaining information on this Japan trip. We spend 6hrs at Queensbay's Border Starbuck to plan for the locations, transportation, and cost estimation. I was just doing the typing in the excel while he do the planning.

Just opposite to our table was a lady with Mac Laptop and SLR camera. I cant help noticing she is writing something and capturing pictures. So in my wild guess, i am sure she owned a blog. While BL went to rest room, she talked to me. Actually she been eavesdropping our conversation. She did appologized. . She did gave some pointer for the Japan trip. Good Samaritan. I got chance to ask for her blog link and she gave me. But i have forgotten her name. Typical of me to forget ppl's name...Cant blame me if i only met ppl for 1 time. She left earlier. Maybe irritated by the noisy kids beside. After that, bunch of my company staffs came, so i think thats the time to make a move out of the place.

Around 5pm, BL & I went to Gym to relax and squeeze some sweat. Hahah. Today is very mental taxing day.

スタンリ一 笔字

1 comment:

leonardlcy said...

Fuh... A chic strikes a conversation with you. Be my guru....