Thursday 8 March 2007

Entering 30yr-old

Have u ever think what is to feel like when u are entering 30yr-old? It should be same right? Still kicking ass and have a sharp mind, boozing at pubs and disco, swimming for lapses, hiking for hours, jogging for rounds. Dont you feel fatique easily?

Never have i though that entering 30yr-old will have much impact on physical and mind. I used to remember lots of information ranging from passwords to formulae. But recently i found that i even have difficulty to remember my own online network password. I have been calling the customer services frequently as i had problem even to remember my login ID and my answer to the favourite question. Sleeping for 4hrs a day is acceptable previously but now it is a big NO NO.

But again, maybe it is just a hallucination. A perceive scenario. Strong mind and will overcome mountainous obstacles. However, this must be supported with a healthy lifestyle.

スタンリ 笔字


No comments: